1. You might wonder what the additional cost of the profile will be ?
2. Do paper profile still exist (DiSC Classic) and for how long ?
3. In what languages can I find DiSC Classic or the more recent Everything DiSC.
Many reasons will make you prefer Everything DiSC to a DiSC Classic profile.Here are some of them, and remember, if you need help, feel free to contact us !
- Comparison reports are available with Everything DiSC. These reports are especially valuable for understanding and improving relationships, building stronger teams and reducing confusion or pending conflict.
- Participants find Everything DiSC reports more personal and relevant. The circle model used in Everything DiSC profiles are based on 80 items (or more, depending on respondent’s answers) instead of the 28 used by DiSC Classic. The circle model is measured on eight scales compared to the four of the graph model. This makes for a more precise assessment.
- The circle model is intuitive and memorable. The shading of the circle illustrates how we are all D, i, S, and C to some extent. The circle model clearly illustrates how we are capable of adapting our behavior and are not stuck in a preferred style.
- The report narrative and engaging visuals better hold the interest of participants. Group discussions flow more naturally.
- The circular model is application focused, in other words, the DiSC model is adapted to your main occupation, such as manager, contributor in the workplace, sales or leader. Are you working on management issues ? Consider using Everything DiSC Management. Do you wish to improve sales or customer service? Then you’ll want to use Everything DiSC Sales. Everything DiSC Workplace is the foundational assessment and covers anyone from single contributor to members of a team, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders is more specifically geared towards leaders, in a one to many relationship, active in a more strategic setting.
- Facilitation kits are easy to use and offer you several choices – hire a consultant or assign internal resources to administer, score the assessment, and train participants. The facilitation material supplied in the facilitation kits is relevant to the learner’s daily situations encountered and helps to establish a non-threatening discussion around behavior.
- The assessment is easier to take, especially for non-native English speakers. Other languages than English are also available. The questions don’t force you to choose from four words, the two that describe you most and least. It uses a rating scale that is easier to understand for most people.
- The circular model uses the latest research by Wiley.