DISC FOR MY ORGANISATION
DISC tools for all actors in the workplace to better understand each other.
Interpersonal relationship skills, your colleagues’ behavioural preferences.
Tools for understanding individual behavioural patterns
UNLEASH YOUR ORGANISATIONS’ HUMAN POTENTIAL
Managing human resources within a company requires a good understanding of employees and their managers. DISC tools enable professionals to set up workshops within their organisation, thereby facilitating cohesion and efficiency in the workplace and fostering a corporate culture.
Everything DiSC is available in a number of applications that are context specific, such as the sales person, the team member, busy in the workplace or the individual just seeking to better understand peers.
“Which DISC should I choose?
Which use is best suited to my organisations’ situation?
Select the EVERYTHING DISC application that matches your organisation’s needs:
Each specific Everything DiSC application is designed to help participants better understand themselves and others. Whether it’s improving relationships at work, strengthening managerial skills or resolving conflict, Everything DiSC provides insight and strategies to meet the needs of your staff and enrich your corporate culture.
Provide salespeople with the skills to adapt to customers’ preferences and expectations
- Discovery of personal sales style
- Recognition of customers’ differences
- Adapting your sales approach to customer needs
Engage every individual in building more effective relationships at work.
- In depth self discovery
- Appreciate different working styles
- Strategies for successful interactions
Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support an agile culture.
- Discover your EQ strengths
- Recognise your EQ potential
- Customise strategies for building agility
Helps the manager to better involve, motivate and develop their employees.
- My preferred management style
- Leading, delegating & motivating better
- Long term development strategies
Work of leaders
Create impactful leaders through the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
- A simple, compelling model of leadership
- Insights to leverage strengths and curb challenges
- A clear path for improvement
Harness conflict, transforming destructive behavior into productive responses.
- Self-awareness around reactions to conflict
- Impact of my responses
- Change responses from destructive to productive
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?